Saturday, April 14, 2007

Dancing with Lost Idols

Let’s collectively stick a fork in Lost. Cmon, I’m getting tired of trying to convince people. At this point, I’m only watching the show so I can point out all the flaws with the story line and the fact that each week the promos say, “this week, the mystery of X is explained.” In reality they rarely explain anything and 10 more questions come up. At some point, the show will crumble under the weight of its own complexity. They’ve literally painted themselves into a corner…or do I mean figuratively. At some point, the show is just going to end with absolutely no resolution or explanation. If Lost is a girlfriend, she's the one you had back in high school that wouldn't let you get past second base and left you with blue balls and confusion.

Speaking of TV shows, I’ve recently got into a pissing match with Comcast over a 5 dollar remote control and cut my cable. I say this because I need an excuse for this next comment I’m about to make. You know you crossed over from watching Dancing with the Stars because there’s nothing better on, to enjoying it too much, when you watch and think to yourself, “he really needs to hold his frame better during the foxtrot.” In my defense, some of those dancers are ridiculously hot and their outfits…yikes. I wonder if the costume department is comprised of 100 illegal immigrants with the world’s biggest collection of Bedazzlers.

Also I don’t watch American Idol but I do flip channels and will occasionally get my remote stuck on Fox. I just have one thing to say, I’m not sure about this Jordin Sparks. Either she’s moonlighting as Dr. Torres on Grey’s Anatomy or she’s a man, baby. I haven’t figured it out. What? Don't act shocked. You can’t see her on an HBO special? And I don’t have proof, but I’m certain that Sanjaya is auditioning for a role on Fraggle Rocks on Ice.

No comments: